|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Power Rating||8-16 kW|
|Available Capacity||10 kVA, 15kVA, 20kVA|
|Available Input Nominal Voltage||220/380 V, 230/400 V, 240/415 V|
|Available Voltage Range||208~304 V, 305~477 V|
|Available Output Voltage||220 V, 230 V, 240 V|
|Environment Operating Temperature||0~40 Deg C|
|Available Weight||26 Kg, 45 kg|
|Available Physical Dimensions||200 x 490 x 490 mm, 250 x 610 x 650 mm (W x D x H)|
Power Reliability with the Best Total Cost of Ownership The Ultron EH Series UPS
is an online double-conversion 3p-1p UPS which provides reliable power protection for IT rooms, SMBs, telecommunications, banking, medical facilities and industry. Supported with DSP based technology, it offers rapid computation capabilities that enhance system stability and provide precise voltage to load. The Ultron EH series offers many superior features including N+X parallel redundancy and a built-in manual bypass switch to guarantee higher availability and reliability for protecting your critical loads.
- Datacenter Telecom Industrial Network Security Banking Lab Medical Metro Retail
- Assured Reliability: True online double-conversion technology to completely isolate the output power from all input anomalies.DSP based technology to support rapid computation capability and a simplified control circuit for enhanced stability.Dual input design to allow different power supply sources for enhanced availability.Built-in manual bypass to ensure continuous power to the load even if the UPS fails.Best Total Cost of Ownership A wide input voltage range of up to 305~477V to reduce battery discharge probability and prolong battery life.ECO mode efficiency up to 96% to reduce operating cost.Small footprint to save space.
- High Flexibility: Parallel expansion and N+X redundancy up to 4 units without requiring additional cards or equipment.Additional charger and external charger box for flexible capacity expansion.Remote and local emergency power-off functions to promptly manage the UPS when emergencies occur.
- Easy Manageability: Multi-connectivity interface to support remote UPS monitoring and management.Advanced management software to provide event alert management, remote shutdown event log tracking and analysis.Reliable battery management for better battery protection.
- Power Factor: > 0.95 (full load)
Voltage Harmonic Distortion: < 3% (linear load)
- Voltage Regulation: ± 2 %
- Overload Capacity: ≤105 %, Continuous ≤106%~110%: 10 minutes ≤111%~125%: 5 minutes ≤126%~150%: 30 seconds
- Battery Battery Voltage: 240 Vdc
- Charge Current Built-in: 4A
- Additional charger board (optional): 4A
- Charge Voltage Float charge: 272 ± 2 Vdc
- Boost charge: 280 V
- Communication Interfaces SMART Slot x 1, MINI Slot x 1, Parallel Port x 2, RS232 Port x 1, REPO Port x 1m Charger Detection Port x 1 Conformance Safety & EMCCE, IEC62040-1, IEC62040-2
- Other Features Emergency Power Off Local and remote Maintenance Bypass Switch Built-in
- Efficiency Online: Mode 91ìO Mode96%
- Relative Humidity: 5% ~ 95 % (non-condensing)
- Audible Noise[10k]: < 55 dBA [15k / 20k]: < 60 dBA
- Pay Mode Terms: L/C (Letter of Credit),T/T (Bank Transfer),D/P,D/A,Other
- Delivery Time: 1 to 2 week